Its that time of the week again and here are 5 posts I have thoroughly enjoyed reading over the last week. Take the chance to check them out as soon as possible. These are posts that can seriously teach you a thing or two.
This weeks top 5 articles…
- Alan, from Made to be Great, wrote an interesting article about his law of attraction experiment. I don’t totally go for this kind of thing, but I believe the principles of changing your thinking and just letting go are true.
- Sibbia wrote an article that pairs with the last one quite well about how changing your vibes will affect what you attract to yourself and shows some ways which you can improve the message you send out.
- John Wesley, who operates over at “Pick the Brain” wrote about 7 ways to grow the action habit. A very worthwhile read which will motivate you to start getting things done.
- Scott Young discusses 9 habits to change your life and I think it gives some great ideas to thing about. The best thing is that they are simple little things which anyone can implement.
- The last article is from ProBlogger, Darren Rowse, who talks about how to find a sponsor for your blog. Any advice from this guy, especially on a tough matter like this, is well worth listening too.